- Nursing and Care Home Staffing
- The 6 Cs
The 6 Cs
In December 2012 Jane Cummins, the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) for England, along with the CNOs in Scotland and Wales, published the 6C’s of caring, which are the goals that nurses and carers could strive towards when providing care.
Interserve Healthcare is extremely proud to be incorporating the nursing culture of compassion in practice throughout the delivery of care to all our clients.
- Care: Helping people to stay independent, maximise well being and improving health outcomes
- Compassion: Working with people to provide a positive experience of care.
- Competence: Delivering high quality care and measuring the impact
- Communication: Building and strengthening leadership
- Courage: Ensuring we have the right staff, with the right skills in the right place
- Commitment: Supporting positive staff experience
To find out more about the 6Cs, please visit www.6cs.england.nhs.uk.