Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
Post Date: 20/03/2018
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide all aspects of care to our client's based in the Wolverhampton Area. As a Healthcare Assistant you’ll be providing all aspects of support including some clinical aspects for which you will receive full training.
You’ll be a “can-do” Healthcare Assistant who sees opportunities rather than barriers; you’ll be committed to supporting these client and their families whilst maintaining professional boundaries. You’ll be dedicated and reliable and ideally have some experience of similar work.
You must possess the following:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Provide references to evidence your skills and experience
• Are committed and reliable
• Ideally be a car driver however this is not essential
• Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
If you would like further information and to discuss things further please call us on 01952 278291.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).