Salary: £19,000.00 - £19,000.00 per annum
Post Date: 02/05/2018
About the role
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Recruitment Consultant. The Recruitment Consultant will be an integral part of the team, specialising in the sourcing, attraction, recruitment and placement of Healthcare Professionals.
You will need to be goal orientated, having the drive to achieve your objectives whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and customer service. You will demonstrate outstanding communication, sales and organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work.
• Maintaining a constant pipeline of Nurse and HCA registrations.
• Mining CVs on job boards
• Screening Nurses and HCAs
• Selling the unique benefits of the company
• Interviewing potential candidates.
• Build, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with candidates.
• Provide an excellent service at all times to both our clients and candidates.
• Attending Job fairs
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary of £19,000.00 which goes hand in hand with a quarterly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase SharesSave scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Knowledge skills & experience:
• A solid background in professional Sales or Recruitment preferred but not essential as training is provided.
• A confident person
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• A highly competitive spirit, the desire to work towards goals and the stamina to excel in a fast moving environment
• Entrepreneurial flair, resilience, urgency and exceptionally high levels of energy and drive
• Car driver preferable.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to recruit. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar service delivery role, or have extensive hands-on experience within a variety of care settings with an understanding of CQC regulations. You will hold a full UK driving license, with access to a car.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.