Location: Stoke on trent
Salary: £10.00 - £10.00 per hour
Post Date: 13/02/2018
About the role
We are currently recruiting Paediatric Healthcare Assistants in the Stoke on Trent Area.
As a Paediatric Healthcare Assistant you will be maximising the wellbeing and quality of life of our clients through delivering a high level of person centred care throughout the night.
Duties will vary dependent on each clients individual needs. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, clinical complex needs and medication administration. Full training will be provided to you.
Come and be part of our Team! Pay rates £10.00 per hour. Local Interviews Available
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
Please give us a call today to discuss things further on 01952 278388.
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Wonderful staff at our South Coast branch have been recognised for outstanding support and commitment to one of our family packages. Anne Ellis,...