Location: Kensington & Chelsea
Salary: £10.00 - £13.00 per hour
Post Date: 29/03/2018
Click here to apply online now
About the role Following skills & experience required: About the Company What we can offer you:
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based Healthcare Assistants providing care and support to Adults with diverse care needs.
We are proud to support in excess of 30 Adults in the London area living with conditions such as:
• Multiple Sclerosis
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
Shift patterns are between 8-12 hours.
Rates of pay range from £10.00 - £13.00 per hour.
• 6 months previous care experience
• Ideally experience of working with clients with complex care needs
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours (8-12 hour shifts)
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
About the role
Following skills & experience required:
About the Company
What we can offer you:
We are recruiting across Hampshire, vacancies include HCA roles in Basingstoke http://ow.ly/Dey430jvwou and Portsmouth http://ow.ly/9Cdc30jvwrg....