Salary: £30,000.00 - £30,000.00 per annum
Post Date: 05/01/2018
About the role
As the Out of Hours Manager for Interserve Healthcare you will provide vision and leadership to the On Call team by ensuring delivery for the operational, budgetary goals and forecasting in order to meet business targets.
You will be required to ensure the compliance, productivity and diversification by working in accordance with both the company and regulatory policies and guidelines.
Fundamental to this role will be to increase agility and knowledge to quickly on board new staff and ensure a high and consistent approach to the provision of care services whilst focusing on delivering the highest standard of safety and customer service.
Skills & experience:
• Proven management experience.
• Proven customer service experience.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
• Demonstrate decision making skills.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills.
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft applications.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
• Proven experience within the healthcare sector.
• Numerate and commercially aware.
• Car driver with full UK driving licence.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
What we can offer you:
Looking for healthcare or nursing roles? Visit us next week at the Gosport Leisure Centre Skills & Employment Fair #GESF2018 @gosportlc, Thu 25 Jan,...