Salary: £36.00 - £38.00 per visit
Post Date: 02/11/2017
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is proud to work in collaboration with a renowned multinational pharmaceutical company and we are currently recruiting registered nurses for our expanding national Home Therapies team.
We are looking for nurses with a passion for community nursing to provide a variety of IV therapies including Home Parenteral Nutrition, IV antibiotics, Methotrexate and Desferrioxamine to patients in their own homes.
Full training will be provided but you will be required to have significant post qualifying experience including IV therapy and central line management.
Applicants will need to be self driven and able to work autonomously, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a flexible approach to work regular shifts - which will include unsociable hours - delivering high quality person-centred care within patient’s homes.
This is an excellent opportunity for Nurses who can offer on-going commitment and flexibility to enhance their career and develop specialist skills in IV and community nursing.
“Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice”
Nurses must have the following:
• A full driving licence and access to your own transport (essential)
• Valid NMC registration pin
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What can we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay of £36.00 - £38.00 per visit including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).