Salary: £35,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum
Post Date: 22/08/2017
About the role
As a Registered Branch Manager for Interserve Healthcare, you will hold overall responsibility for the safe delivery of services to our clients. You will effectively lead the South Wales and West Branch team to achieve all essential business objectives, including growth, profitability and compliance to ensure that we are offering an exceptional level of service.
This is a very active role that will allow you to have a significant impact on the branch and business performance for which you will be rewarded accordingly.
• Responsibility for the daily operational management of our care services at a local level
• Responsibility for the effective maintenance of relationships with existing clients and commissioners, and building new client relationships
• Managing and driving recruitment campaigns to ensure we maximise candidate interest
• Working towards a target to achieve a set number of new starters per month
• Driving sales and margin growth for the branch
• Engaging with CQC, CSU’s ,Private Sector and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contacts
• Providing effective management and leadership to all staff in the branch
• Preparation of tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary
• Completing risk assessments and reviewing comprehensive care plans
• Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch staff
The ideal candidate will have excellent people management and recruitment skills, preferably within the healthcare industry along with a proven track record of business development. Previous experience of working with people with complex needs is desirable but not essential.
You will have the ability to influence at all levels and a desire to be instrumental in the on-going growth and future of a great business. QCF qualification is desirable.
You will have first class communication skills, be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and have a real desire to move the business forward. You will have experience of running a profit and loss sheet, not be afraid of chasing new business and understand how to motivate and manage effective teams.
You will possess the following:
• Commercial Acumen
• Attention to detail
• Persuasive and Influencing
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in:
• Growing and developing a business
• Managing and motivating a team
• Building and maintaining effective client and customer relationships
• Working within current legislation, corporate policies and procedures
• Financial management
• Experience of working within Healthcare, Recruitment and/or Business Development
Although this is a branch based position, travel is a key part of the role as we cover a large area so it is essential that you are a car driver.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced or standard DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary of £35,000.00 which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Client Manager (Care Co-ordinator) in our Harrogate branch to manage the support and care of clients living...