Salary: £6,396.00 - £6,396.00 per annum
Post Date: 21/08/2017
About the role: Responsibilities: What we can offer you: Knowledge skills & experience: About the company:
Your role as the Out of Hours Establishment Coordinator is to effectively support four nationally distributed hubs to develop and manage a portfolio of establishment clients. This is a person centred role which will review the quality of the service delivered through direct, regular contact with our clients and the client care staff focusing on achieving the highest standards of care and safety; responsible for managing the compliance, productivity, and adherence with both Company and regulatory policies and other guidelines.
You will need to be goal orientated but empathetic; having the drive to achieve your objectives whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and customer care. You will demonstrate outstanding communication and organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work.
This is a brand new position within the business with scope to grow in both hours and duties.
We are looking to recruit three staff members to cover the following shift patterns across Saturdays and Sundays:-
Position 1 - 07:00 - 14:30 Saturday and Sunday
Position 2 - 14:30 - 22:00 Saturday and Sunday
Position 3 - 15 hours across the weekend to be flexible each week to cover holidays.
• Sourcing vacancies from clients and placing suitable staff
• Working to KPI’s
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and staff
• Collating staff availability
• Generous holiday allowance
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
• Experience in a similar role.
• Experience working to KPI’s
• Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
• Have good judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to influence and develop relations with colleagues across the business, wider Interserve and customers to deliver relevant goals.
• Sales and or business development experience.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional care and support. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
About the role:
What we can offer you:
Knowledge skills & experience:
About the company:
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Client Manager (Care Co-ordinator) in our Harrogate branch to manage the support and care of clients living...