Location: Thames Valley
Salary: £19,000.00 - £30,000.00 per annum
Post Date: 17/10/2017
About the role
Your role as the Recruitment Consultant is to effectively develop and manage a portfolio of establishment clients. Supporting and taking ownership for the growth of your designated area, including the forecasting and delivery of budgets and financial KPI’s. This is a person centred role which will review the quality of the service delivered through direct, regular contact with our clients and the client care staff focusing on achieving the highest standards of care and safety; responsible for managing the compliance, productivity, and adherence with both Company and regulatory policies and other guidelines.
You will need to be goal orientated but empathetic; having the drive to achieve your objectives whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and customer care. You will demonstrate outstanding communication and organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work.
Salary of up to £30,000.00 depending on experience
• Sales and new business development
• Recruitment and retention of client care staff
• Sourcing vacancies from clients and placing suitable staff
• Working to KPI’s
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and staff
• Collating staff availability
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Knowledge skills & experience:
• Experience in a similar role.
• Experience working to KPI’s
• Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
• Have good judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to influence and develop relations with colleagues across the business, wider Interserve and customers to deliver relevant goals.
• Sales and or business development experience.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional care and support. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.