Location: Central London
Salary: £25.10 - £31.37 per hour
Post Date: 06/02/2018
About the role
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses with proven complex community nursing experience for our client in the Finchley area of London. Our client suffered a spinal injury during an RTA and is Quadraplegic C1.
Our client's location is very accessible for applicants living in and around the London Finchley Central area on a short walk from Finchley Central tube station.
Registered Nurse led package of care. Experience in a complex community setting is essential.
Rates of pay range from £25.10 - £31.37 per hour.
Shift pattern-7 days a week 8:00am-8:00pm & 8:00pm-8:00am.
Duties may include:
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Wonderful staff at our South Coast branch have been recognised for outstanding support and commitment to one of our family packages. Anne Ellis,...